Saturday, November 19, 2011

self portrait

I made this self portrait this week while my mom was holding my computer hostage because of my quiet, angsty, teenage, disobedient tendencies (I lied to her about not having my homework finished). It was sort of nice to not have the computer to take up my time. I mean, I love the internet in all its inspirational glory and stuff, but I think I spend all my time getting inspired, which doesn't leave any time for me to do something with that inspiration. I suppose I got a chance to do that this week.
click to enlarge**************

It's not some i m p o r t a n t  piece of art that has something d e e p  and  m e a n i n g f u l  to say or anything. I just felt like drawing and I was the thing I chose to draw.
So, yeah. Now you've seen what I think I look like.

P.S. Have you checked out The Fashion Turd's Birthday Giveaway yet? IT'S CRAY CRAY. Link below:
http://www.thefashionturd.com/2011/11/fashion-turds-1st-birthday-prize.html

2 comments: